fedora logo on wikipedia

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Fri Apr 28 15:34:46 UTC 2006

Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> Then modified it myself in something i think is more useful from an
> end-user point of view:
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/fedora_diagram.svg
> Do you think it is correct/useful/politically correct enough?

I'm not with Red Hat or the Fedora Foundation, but I think this is a
most excellent diagram!

I like the color and I think the "Fedora Ambassadors" are in the
correct place, as we are not directly and technically affecting the
releases themselves.

--
Bryan J. Smith            Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org             http://thebs413.blogspot.com