[Fedora-marketing-list] Fwd: A call looking for volunteers at the Linux World Installfest (sponsored by Open Country)

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Fri Aug 4 16:09:24 UTC 2006

Is this of any interest to us?

-Toshio

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Cubbage <pcubbage at opencountry.com>
Date: Aug 3, 2006 11:07 PM
Subject: [Lug-nuts] A call looking for volunteers at the Linux World
Installfest (sponsored by Open Country)
To: SVLUG <svlug at lists.svlug.org>, bad at bad.debian.net, PenLUG Members
<penlug-members at penlug.org>, baylisa <baylisa at baylisa.org>, Sac Lug
<lug-nuts at saclug.org>

Hi all,

Due to (lucky) late breaking events, Open Country will be sponsoring the
Installfest at Linux World.  We are asking local LUGs, free software
organizations, and interested parties, to participate.

Given the variety of distros systems and the many odd issues to deal with, we
need your help, expertise, ISO's, CDs and booth time!  Rewards are spiritual!
plus fun, swag, parties, mondo geeking, chocolate, networking...

Other vendors may participate with systems and software.  Stay tuned.

If you are on the list of an organization whose members might be interested,
please forward this email.

Any direct contacts with distro vendors would be a great help.

Please contact me if you are interested!

Thanks!

Paul Cubbage
Evangelist
Open Country, Inc.