[Fedora-marketing-list] Interesting Article

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Sun Aug 20 09:12:29 UTC 2006

http://radar.oreilly.com/archives/2006/06/ubuntu_linux_a_threat_to_mac_o.html

I'm sure you will find this an interesting read.  One of the things that
I found quite interesting is that apple seems to be alive and well.

I personally don't know anyone that run apple computers so I was
surprised by the statistics however.  I find it quite disheartening the
analogies that were presented.

Are we missing something? or how should I put am I missing something?
Is ubuntu that much better than fedora?  If it is why is it?  I know its
a personal opinion but what specifically about it?

Anyways would love others points of view.

Regards,

Marc