[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: slashdot

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:57:11 UTC 2006

On 8/31/06, Rahul <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I would love to see some people get together and do this. If there is
> really interest in this, that would happen.

To put the issue of Yast into perspective... has any of its supporters
to date, since its licensing change, made any effort to get it
packaged in Extras? I don't know the answer to that for sure, but I
can't seem to find a reference saying it was attempted.  Opinions as
to its usefulness aside, if the people who do want to see it in Fedora
can't support it enough to get it into Extras.. then that says
something significant.  This isn't the first time Yast has come up in
the lists.

-jef"I'm looking for a sandwich spread with the taste of roast pork,
and the mouth-feel of peanut butter"spaleta