[Fedora-marketing-list] RH making fun of us ?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 23:18:53 UTC 2006

On 8/31/06, Rahul <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> That's pretty much right on spot. We are improving. We need to do
> better. Can apply to Fedora on the whole too incidentally.

You want it to get better as quickly as possible?  Pay for my travel
expenses for me and my baseball bat to have a face-to-face meeting
with each and every person inside Red Hat who has the authority to
make public statements to the press concerning Fedora's positioning.
I guarantee that when they regain consciousness, they will have a
clear understanding of how to represent Fedora, even if everything
else is a bit hazy.

-jef"putting the 'party' back into 'party line'"spaleta