[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: Name for future Fedora distribition?

Nicola Losito n.losito at yahoo.it
Mon Dec 4 09:54:28 UTC 2006

Il giorno 03/dic/06, alle ore 16:46, Charles VINCHON ha scritto:

> I don't like the FC X.Y format but i think that releasing one version
> by year instead of two is a good idea.

a longer life cycle would be welcomed by me but only if we can
provide a "current" tree with latest kde or gnome or whatever to be
available at people wanting to try this stuff.

Also i see no point in 7.1 or 7.2 ... maybe it would be more
applealing Fedora 8 and later Fedora 8.1 8 rev.A
ciao

--
Nicola   .:kOoLiNuS:.   Losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com