yet another way to market linux

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:14:51 UTC 2006

However, if the Ambassadors feel so inclined, I guess they could talk
to local stores about demoing Fedora--or maybe even distributing it.

I do not think large department stores would be interested, but no
harm can come from supplying local PC-refurbishers with enough Fedora
installation media AND some live CDs.

Especially in the former Soviet Union, Eastern Europe, Brazil, India,
and other countries in which the majority of the population cannot
afford a legal Windows license...

Think about it!

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org