Colors and Slogan

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 16:21:05 UTC 2006

More along this line of discussion:

We did take the decision to nix the color schemes.  I'm now, in
retrospect, not sure how well this was communicated -- evidently not well
enough -- so forgive me for that.

In related news: we have commissioned a free font for use with Fedora.  I
don't want to go into too many details on this yet -- I want to make sure
that we've got good stuff before I shoot my mouth off too much -- but I
see this font being used extensively in conjunction with the logo
treatment.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan