Linux happenings in '06

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Jan 7 00:59:33 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

>Fedora Core is in the Linux happenings in '06 Timetable.
>
>quoting:
>February
>
>Users of Red Hat's free Fedora Core operating system will get an
>upgrade when Version 5 of the software is released. The new code will
>include Xen virtualization software - a precursor of more to come from
>Red Hat in '06 - as well as an SELinux security package and a LDAP
>directory administration tool.
>
>link: http://www.networkworld.com/newsletters/linux/2006/0102linux1.html

(copying to article author)

Release was moved over to march in accordance to test2 slip.
Announcement here -
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2005-December/msg00583.html
Public tentative release schedule -
http://fedora.redhat.com/About/schedule/

Rahul

Ps: Who is handling mails from press at fedoraproject.org now?. Can we
redirect those to a mailing list?. Private one would be better. Do we
need a spokesperson for the project in general?