Fedora rescue CD

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Wed Jan 11 23:03:53 UTC 2006

> Its not a new thing and distrowatch does indeed seem to have that
> impression which I believe merely shows a wider issue. There are a large
> number of people who are aware of  installation features such as boot
> and rescue images as well as kickstart. If these are not being
> prominently shown in the download pages and documented well in the
> installation guides it could be. There is definitely room for improvement.

Agreed - I'm currently working on the advanced install options. HTML
version of CVS Installation Guide:

http://webtest.fedora.redhat.com/docs/fedora-install-guide/en/ch-admin-options.html#sn-bootoptions

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA