FUDCon Delhi 2006 in India

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 04:49:59 UTC 2006

Hi

FUDCon - Fedora Users and Developer's conference, Delhi 2006 will be
held on February 9th 2006 as part of LinuxAsia conference is in India
habitat Center, Delhi - India.  The  *tentative* agenda is available
from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConDelhi2006. We will have
a packed set of presentations and workshops from renowned speakers from
Red Hat and the community at large. We will also have a .org booth for
Fedora and participating in give aways and demonstrations. If you are
around, which you should be, say hello to all of us. We look forward to
yet another kick ass FUDCon.

--
Rahul