Default wallpapers to breeze Developers & Enthusiastic Fedora users

Kevin Verma kevinverma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:37:56 UTC 2006

Hello,

Before composing this email, I simply wanted to suggest a wallpaper
signed by Illiad to be added as one of the Default Wallpapers shipped
into Fedora (I am not saying the Default pre-set)
http://images.google.co.in/images?hs=gUz&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=evil-gen.jpg&btnG=Search&sa=N&tab=wi

Beyond this thought I feel it would be a very nice idea that Fedora
marketing team can identify few of the Guru developers, Book authors,
OSS/GPL mentors/biz guys  and find if they are impressed with Fedora
and will like to sign off a wallpaper for Fedora Project and
preferably related/based to one their work.

If the idea in the above paragraph seems any good, maybe it will also
be a good point to take a full testimonial account, than just the
comment and a signed wallpaper :) for the FP wiki.

Cheers,