development cycle (Was: Re: What's New in Fedora Core 5 Test2 (LWN): Some comments)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Jan 30 11:20:21 UTC 2006

Am Montag, den 30.01.2006, 16:26 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> >>Depends on where you get the information from. For example, distrowatch
> >>corrected its previous misconception recently.
> >>http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20060123#1
> >That's not "official" -
> >
> What do you consider official?.

Me? If it is written somewhere on the fedora-webpages. A signed mail to
one of the mailinglists from a official person. A press-release.

But you should ask what is "official" for journalists or
wikipedia-writers.

>  How do we communicate all the official
> information out there to make sure there isnt too many assumptions?

At least we *should clarify* wrong or unclear assumptions in the
community if they are floating around like this one.

How? Red Hat magazine? fedora.redhat.com? Wiki probably is not the best
place because I suspect some people don't trust the informations there.