[Fedora-marketing-list] List of Fedora contributors

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Mon Jul 3 04:02:03 UTC 2006

On Sunday 02 July 2006 13:15, "Thomas Chung" <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 7/2/06, Damien Durand <splinux at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > Thomas, if you have the time, could explain to me the process for
> > generate a list with the fedora account system? I would like apply this
> > for all Fedora Project, without ambassador.
>
> Personally, I feel the list should be maintained by each project
> Administrators not by one single person.  Anyway, contact me by a
> private email to discuss in detail.

The ideal approach would be to exclude the wiki completely.

The Account System is already able to generate lists of contributors in a
particular group, but those lists currently yield too much information to
publish openly and are rendered without any style.  We're making progress
towards an Account System rewrite, and this is certainly a feature we can
look at providing.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com