[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Wallpapers

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sun Jul 9 07:16:47 UTC 2006

On Sunday 09 July 2006 01:05, Tejas Dinkar <tejasdinkar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps keep a thumbnail and link back to dfong's blog on the Fedora
> wiki.

At present, there are some limited pages under the Artwork section, but the
wiki isn't particularly suited for this sort of thing.  There has been talk
about, and even a little work on, a gallery solution that would hold all
sorts of artwork for Fedora.  If you're really curious, you can talk on the
fedora-art-list or fedora-websites-list mailing lists.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com