[Fedora-marketing-list] FWN Column

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 23:59:59 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 00:44 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le lundi 10 juillet 2006 à 04:00 +0530, Rahul a écrit :
>
> > I was about to start my own blog series
> > (http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/008505.html) or 108
> > community "Ask Rahul" and get all the glory but I will sacrifice that
> > now for the greater cause.
>
> Ask Rahul has a nice personal touch. Much better than Ask Fedora! The
> sacrifice is not the way you write it

I don't know, I kind of like "Ask Fedora," especially since I have some
of the recent T-shirts that read, "I am Fedora."  If Fedora is the
community, and the community members answer, that's pretty fitting to
me.  (Better fitting than the T-shirt, even.)

     Fedora Project Board: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board