pictures of folks using fedora, gnome

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 17 07:08:11 UTC 2006

On 6/17/06, nicola -kOoLiNuS- losito <n.losito at yahoo.it> wrote:
> I would like to remember the exitence of Fedora Linux group on Flickr:
> - http://koolinus.wordpress.com/2006/04/12/fedora-at-flickr/
> - http://www.flickr.com/groups/fedora/

I would like to remind those who are using KDE, you can dropped your
screenshots are "Fedora Linux" Group at Flickr.

Some of us have already started using the Fedora Group at Flickr which
was created by Nicolas Losito alias Koolinus.

> i have read somewhere yesterday that there will be a "new" policy on
> screenshots by Flickr, so when i'll get info on this i'll keep you
> updated.

We have to take this seriously !

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com