MLUG Event

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 20 19:01:28 UTC 2006

Hello there,

Since Frederik posts, before, Ill take this example.

First I congratulate Thomas Chung, he deserved to be vice president.
At the same time, I would like to cancel my 80 DVDs for MLUG  which I
ordered , since I already have some left.

The Event is a mere simple LUG meeting in Mauritius, but It will be my
first meeting as a Fedora Ambassador.

So both my girlfriend and I seized the opportunity to talk about the
OpenSource projects:
she: Kubuntu since she is in the German Kubuntu team
and I about the Fedora Project.

However, Ill be flying to Mauritius with the DVDs. I dont want to get
into problems with the customs, is there something similar to this
http://www.ubuntu.com/include/docs/ShipItGenericCustomsLetter.pdf ?

If I can have a Fedora sample of it before 9 of July it will be cool :)

Concerning my presentation, Ill rather stress on
* How and why people contribute to Fedora Project
* Fedora Projects
* Kadischi

Sorry for not being able to report this before during ambassadors meetings.
Reason: Exams.

Yet I think Its time to strike Kadischi off from the
Ambassador/Schedule. Its not part of marketing :)

About Kadischi, things start to shake up in its Mailing List :)

Cheers,
Chitlesh Goorah
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com