Fedora LiveCD build#002

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 16 13:00:54 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

>Well I start over again the discussion we had before:
>Whether its FC5 or FC5T3, it doesn't matter that much, since FC5 is
>not yet released.
>
>1. it is a beta LiveCD release in English that  many ambassadors requested to me

Right. Which would mean only Fedora Ambassadors should be able to access it.
Not for millions of people worldwide to download "90 GB" of it.

>2. to know what features  are  lacking in our livecds:
> e.g. eject upon reboot/halt , autologin .....

I understand the concept of usage by application. e.g. putting it to
actual use
and evaluating things from that perspective. I don't think this requires
test release packages though.

>3. WE CANT MAKE A FEDORA OFFICIAL LIVECD ALL A SUDDEN
>we have to know what is the FEDORA COMMUNITY demanding ?
>4. prepare SUITABLE materials for Fedora Ambassadors and add THEIR
>favorite packages (we have to know all these)
>Mether, did explain last time on Livecd list i think
>
>Chitlesh

I haven't yet to this day seen a package list submitted, and I can
explicitly post the
mails to fedora-livecd-list where I requested this numerous times, if
there was one someone had in mind.

Do you have a package list of the "Fedora Core 5 Test 3 LiveCD"?

J. Hartline