[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora LiveCD build#002

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 16 15:35:11 UTC 2006

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

>Hell, in my ideal world Chitlesh would be able to automate nightly
>timestamped livecd iso which incorporated daily changes, so I could
>track specific issues on a daily basis. More testable releases not
>fewer.... release early release often.
>
>-jef

My primary argument wasn't about how many, it was about age.
Test 3 packages from the 4.92 tree are already: 16-Feb-2006 14:55 exactly
1 month old. I am positive this is unclear in my messages.

I think what is ideal is not using month old release packages from a
test release
when Fedora Core 5 final targeted release date is in 4 days.
Did anyone consider building these daily CDs yet?
Has anyone actually considered people filing bugs that are already fixed?

I wouldn't imagine so, not that I have heard of.
Why not do as you are suggesting and build?
(From todays packages, not yesterdays, yesterday being a month.)

J. Hartline