An idea re ambassadors

Clair fedora at freehold.no-ip.info
Fri Mar 17 19:10:23 UTC 2006

Those paying attention would've noticed that one problem I am having with
ambassadors is that there is too much focus on events (big or small), rather
than just telling people on the street, in your workplace, at your school
about fedora.

So, I propose another project is started... a project who's focus is to go
around and educate, and tell, people about fedora. To answer people's
questions. It won't be about going around to groups of people, it will be
about telling people about fedora on a one-to-one basis.

This way, the Ambassadors project will be able to support events better, and
telling people on the street won't be neglected.

I'd be willing to run the project.

What does everyone think?