An idea re ambassadors

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Fri Mar 17 20:08:56 UTC 2006

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 3/17/06, Hugo Cisneiros <hugo at devin.com.br> wrote:
>
>>Provide pamphlets and papers to put on Universities and Schools.
>
> You mean like the handouts i get for adult entertainment when I'm in NYC?

Good trolling! :P

It's to put on universities "notes" in the wall (i don't know how to say
this in english), for anyone interested. And provide ways to students
and people to know more about Fedora that maybe they don't know that
exists ;)

> -jef"how about we skip the tree-killing and just send out bulk email
> spam to everyone in every fedora user's addressbook. No no its not a
> worm.. its a feature of the Fedora project"spaleta

I like your signatures

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds