The Morning After

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 20:57:44 UTC 2006

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:

> And just in general, coming up with a checklist of things that need to be done
> prior to a release.  I have my list from an internal prospective, lock the
> tree, spin a test, fix bugs, spin, fix bugs, spin, get an RC, test like hell,
> get export approval, release to mirrors.  But externally there is a lot of
> documentation and such that needs to be done and I'd like to see a running
> checklist.  That's about all I got.

Working on making our entire release process more streamlined and clear is
high up on my todo list once we all have a chance to catch our breath and
look at fc6.

So yeah, it's gonna happen, and it's not going to only happen inside of
the Red Hat fenceline.  I want to involve the community in helping to
craft a master "this is how you release Fedora Core" document.

--Max

--
Max Spevack <mspevack{at}redhat.com>                 gpg key: mspevack.asc
http://people.redhat.com/mspevack/                  fingerprint: 5A17 CF21