a new look to Red Hat's Fedora pages

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 21:34:28 UTC 2006

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> I love the new page much better than the earlier version but a link to
> http://www.redhat.com/software/rhelorfedora/ is missing. We really
> should get spend some good amount of effort in revamping
> fedoraproject.org content with the new cms system in place
> (http://fpserv.fedoraproject.org/) and dismantle fedora.redhat.com after
> setting up appropriate redirects. I think we need help with the content
> and organization for fedoraproject.org from within Red Hat for the
> initial design. Shouldnt be too much work but is extremely critical that
> we dont retain a annoyingly sparse fedora.redhat.com for too long.

Speaking of new web sites, I have the .PSD files of a new look for the web
site that the design firm used by RH came up with. Really need to turn
those into actual CSS + images at some point... It all meshes nicely with
the stuff that has already been going on here and on
fedora-websites-list.

Best,
-- Elliot