Two like people with different results

Volker Rupprecht MoneyProf at gmx.net
Wed May 3 22:34:34 UTC 2006

Hi marketing expert or marketing interested person!

Two People Pay for 1000 Visitors to their Website.

One Gets 564 *new* subscribers, The Other Only Gets 194.

Which One Are You?

If you're more like the second guy, don't worry because
there's no time like the present to change things around.

Two marketing warriors are going to give you their secrets
to being like the first guy, BUT there IS a catch...

You'll have to join a "secretive" club first...

==> http://www.marketersdeathmatch.com/?aff=9043

I'll see you inside.

Best regards,

Volker

P.S. The best part of joining our "elite" club is you can
Get Paid Cold Hard Cash while you  build your own business.
Check it out and let me know what you think, okay?

==> http://www.marketersdeathmatch.com/?aff=9043

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060217131046E9f4PiF5