[Fedora-marketing-list] We made the distrowatch weekly

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:58:39 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 14:33 +0300, Rino Mardo wrote:
> [...]

I believe the idea is that pirut follows the GNOME HIG.  Yumex is a
great application for people who want to tweak their package
installations, but for the 80-90% case where the user just wants the
latest updates, pirut satisfies those needs.  You could make the same
argument for just about any set of purposed applications.  Ultimately a
sane and simple default is required.