[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: Community - Was - Ubuntu Release Party...

Nicola Losito n.losito at yahoo.it
Sat Nov 11 16:10:47 UTC 2006

Il giorno 11/nov/06, alle ore 10:27, Karlie Robinson ha scritto:

> My best advice for Michael and Rahul... Tip of the week!  Not only
> would you be helping novice users, but you'd get people into the
> documentation to do a little more learning on their own.
>
> I'm sure a tip of the week would be a welcome addition to Fedora
> Weekly News.

+1 but here we should make a huge list of tips so Thomas (IIRC) which
manages the Weekly News has only to do a copy & paste.

Or maybe on the official wiki [1] we should build a page like this one:
	http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Fedora_fc5
or this other:
	http://www.fedorafaq.org/
so we can provide up to date "guides".
But then again this makes everything go under the not too quick
procedure of getting writing access to the FedoraProject wiki.

[1] also this is a viable way if the wiki is hosted in countries
different from US where giving some tips to obtain mp3 o libdvdcss is
potentially a search for (legal) trouble. To my mind comes that a
discussion similar to this was made on opensuse mailing list one year
ago when the project had started and they had to define what was
"novell" and what was "community .....

--
Nicola  .:kOoLiNuS:.  Losito

http://www.koolinus.net