[Fedora-marketing-list] idea on explaining the mp3 question

Karlie Robinson karlie.robinson at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 2 14:52:49 UTC 2006

I think it's a step in the right direction.

One thing Linux in General needs to stay away from is feeling unfriendly
and that someone should just know what's going on.

It wouldn't have to be more than a quick simple statement about Why MP3
support isn't native as long as the link you're sending people to gives
enough information on the ways they could still use their MP3 collection.

After all, we don't want to loose someone just because they didn't know
they could convert their MP3s to OGG.