[Fedora-marketing-list] Call for screenshots - Fedora Core 6

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 9 20:54:44 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

Fedora Core 6 will be out shortly and I need to do some release writeups
  and I would love to show off the cool new features from your Fedora
Core 6 desktops. I would like to get screenshots and screencasts of the
following features offlist preferably as web links instead of
attachments. If you use the default desktop setup before doing the
snaps, that would be more formal.

* Compiz/AIGLX related bling - cubes, rotates etc
* DNA theme effects
* Puplet notifications
* virt-manager Xen management interface in action.
* SELinux graphical trouble shooting tool.
* Dogtail in action
* Fedora Core 6 on Intel based Macs.
* Screencasts showing off smart card integration.

Anything else I missed out.

Rahul