[Fedora-marketing-list] Urgent: Request for Fedora Core 6 information

Joe Casad jcasad at linux-magazine.com
Fri Oct 13 03:23:02 UTC 2006

Hello, Fedora Marketing Manager--

Linux Magazine International (which is called Linux Pro Magazine in the
US) is planning on including Fedora Core 6 with an upcoming issue. We
have a very international audience, and I think we'll be able to
provide some great coverage of Fedora for readers around the world.

We're in the process of lining up some information on Fedora for
promotional materials that will accompany the issue Would it be
possible for someone at Fedora to supply us with the following?

1. A brief statement of what your goals were for the latest
    release.

2. A list of any new features in this release that were not
    included in previous versions.

3. Press releases and other descriptive documents.

4. A summary of Help sources (both official and independent).

5. Other useful links with relevant information.

6. System requirements.

7. 4-6 interesting and representative screenshots (normal
    height/width ratio, _not_ wide-screen, .png files).

8. A complete package list.

Note that we are on a short cycle with this, since we are printing next
week. If possible, we would like to receive any or all information by
next Monday 10/16. If you don't have all the answers by next Monday,
please just send along the information you do have. The screenshots and
the package list are particularly important.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions: (USA) 785-832-8615

Best regards,

-Joe Casad
Linux Magazine