[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora compatability

Matt Bacon Matt at bacon6266.wanadoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 16:04:17 UTC 2006

Hi I am considering going over to fedora as a secondary operating system due to the Linux appeal. I am enquiring about my computer and its compatibility.

1) I have a "ralink turbo wireless LAN card" is this compatible, as I do not have an Ethernet port so it is my only access to the Internet?

2) I am using a Laptop for the installation and due to this i have a set screen size. (1280 x 800) is this compatible with fedora?

Thanks for your help in advance

Matt Bacon