[Fedora-marketing-list] RH making fun of us ?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 02:55:13 UTC 2006

On 9/2/06, Rahul <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> What's so great about an apple that makes it greater than a orange sort
> of question.

I hate apple and oranges analogies... too over-used.

In the case of Fedora and RHEL, I would suggest there is a stronger
rhetorical question to pose to people so they can  gain a deeper,
zen-like (of is it xen-like)  understanding of the relationship
between the project and the product. That question is 'which is
better, green or black tea?'  Both green and black tea come from the
leaves of the same plant, the same sources if you will, but are
proceessed in a different manner and cultivate a different taste.

-jef"me sits backs to watch the fireworks as the tea snobs p\ck over
his analog and come to blows over the question of which type of tea is
morally superior"spaleta