[Fedora-marketing-list] I want to contribute Fedora Core on Belarus.

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 6 15:05:04 UTC 2006

Konstantin Burtsev wrote:

> My name is Konstantin Burtsev.
> I am 21 years old and work with linux from Red Hat Linux 7.3.
> I started record Fedora Core from version 2 for my friends.
> The latest release of Fedora was shipped to many people accross our
> country(approx 15 i386 DVDs and 10 x86_64 DVDs).
> I am use Fedora Core 5 x86_64 on my laptop.
> I am work with many distribution of Unix system (Solaris, Linux86,
> HP-UX and AIX).
> My timezone is GMT +2 and native language russian and belarussian.

Hi,

Welcome to the team.  Russia seems to be underrepresented in our
translation and ambassador projects currently.  I guess you could help
in translation of user interface, documentation etc to Russian if you
arent involved in that already and join our ambassadors project to help
promote and get more contributors involved in Fedora. Thanks.

Rahul