[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: who has some CSS/wiki foo?

Sam Folk-Williams samfw at redhat.com
Sun Sep 24 01:08:43 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 16:25 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> Those are great comments, thanks for them.
>
> Come on folks, doesn't anyone feel like playing around with this a little
> bit?  Try something out -- take a copy of the "raw text" of FedoraMain and
> start playing with it somewhere else in the wiki.  Use it as an excuse to
> learn moinmoin.  Make your vision happen!

I'm playing around:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SamFolkWilliams/draftMainSandbox

I think instead of just having the download links front and center, it's
nice to have the three major sections "info and downloads" "community"
and "help/support". I put Paul's tip of the day thing in and took out a
bunch of the stuff that makes the page long. Probably there is a better
way to have the news feeds, maybe make the picture more exciting, etc.

This is just a first go at it, but I agree strongly with Max -- we
should do something....

We might also want to think about Dimitri's new fedora local homepage,
which will be the starter page firefox displays in FC 6:

Sam