Translate of the New Join page in Spanish

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Mon Apr 23 04:48:56 UTC 2007

I may have hit another brickwall... At the Fedora Accounts system, where
it asks for my full name, I typed "Gian Paolo Mureddu San Vicente" which
is my *full* name, my account name is GianMureddu, as second (or middle)
names don't seem to be supported by the system, does this mean I have to
type Gian Mureddu as my "full" name? I got a Programming error error
message after submitting the page, and in a text field was my name,
hence I assumed this was the problem?