Fwd: Has fedora lost its charm ? ? ?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Apr 30 06:31:45 UTC 2007

nihed mbarek wrote:

> Michael Larabel has writing an article about Fedora 7 test 4
> i want to see your opinion
> personnely Im waiting for the download of F7T4 because i have a bad
> connexion.
> http://www.michaellarabel.com/index.php?k=blog&i=188

"Fedora 7 does bring a number of changes, but it doesn't seem to be
progressing at the rate of Ubuntu or some of the other up and coming
distributions for that matter" and then he goes and list some of the new
features added in F7.
Completely honest, I don't follow the development of Ubuntu, not even
tried one for a long time, so I would like to understand this comparison
by seeing what are the new additions in Ubuntu.

My limited experience is like this: just after the release of Test4 I
did a short test run of the liveCD and my quick conclusion was that F7
seems to be *the best* Fedora so far for *desktop* use and this  was for
me the first Fedora liveCD I could use.