How to compete against Ubuntu

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 2 19:01:05 UTC 2007

rstaaf at bellsouth.net wrote:

> If you don't believe me here is an FAQ from RedHat regarding their target user for Fedora...
>
> http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_61_1139.shtm

Not disagreeing with the general response but the Kbase FAQ's were
written during project launch and hasn't changed while the project has
been revamped quite a bit. It still refers to old fedora.redhat.com and
has references to "Fedora Core" in multiple FAQ's. I have been wanting
clean up the information for a few days now after a recent search I did
on the Red Hat site. So these are going to get updated to reflect the
current status more accurately soon.

Rahul