Fedora's mid-life crisis

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Tue Aug 7 04:58:49 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram escribió:
> Use bugzilla. A rant here doesn't change anything. The Apt page
> already explains the choice of Yum in detail. Repository management
> has been discussed in fedora-devel if you want to know the details.
>
> Rahul

That is the issue. I *have* use bugzilla, but just as easily been
disregarded with numerous arguments (not satisfying enough, but, hey!
I'm no programmer nor maintainer, so I can't complain about the reasons,
right?). At any rate, it was pretty much clear that there was "not a
need" for many of the enhancements I proposed. Again, who am I to argue
with the maintainers/programmers?