Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at
Wed Aug 8 07:57:08 UTC 2007

Bryan J. Smith escribió:
> Have you read some others?
> Like the Mozilla or ones?
> Heck, one could say the same about the GPL!
> There are licenses and agreements in the community software world.
> They are everywhere on all software and contributions.

As a matter of fact, I have not. I take your word for it. And yes, the
GPL might be seen as a "draconian" license for that very matter. I'm
just saying what I've seen, read and heard from people that do not wish
to become contributors. The two main "issues" seem to be:

* Excessive bureaucracy (I somewhat agree).
* CLA.