Promotion of Linux is one of many tasks for me!

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Sat Aug 11 04:18:43 UTC 2007

Markus McLaughlin escribió:
> When I use Fedora a lot more for my own uses, I will write more about
> it, since I chose it for my main Linux OS.  Right now, I am trying to
> hook up with other writers, I am not a Programmer,
> just a Super User, looking for alternatives to ALL of the apps I used
> to use on Windoze and what
> I use on my MAC as well.  My mission is to convert regular folks who
> don't know Windoze, MAC,
> or Linux, and convert them into Linux Users, IT guys can help me out
> with this task!  Onward and forward!
>
> Mark McLaughlin
I really like your enthusiasm in this regard. Kudos to you! I'm very
passionate, but sadly have too scarce free time to devote to any
non-professional-related (aka work) projects. In person, though I'm
rather passionate about Linux and particular about Fedora. Every day I
find a reason why I use Fedora over other distributions, as I tend to
use a lot of distributions to keep a "sane balance" in my objectivity.
Maybe some time I'll send you a quick write up when time permits, I
actually look forward to see what you come up with this project, and
hopefully you'll be able to turn it into a full blown magazine.