Create a Fedora Teaser?

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Aug 13 16:27:50 UTC 2007

I just stumbled upon the following video, presenting the ELive distribution
(prominently placed on their front page):

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCJ8QDfA95U

Even if it's just eye candy and doesn't show anything that actually makes a
distro "a distro", it probably leaves everyone with a "wow" feeling, wanting to
try it out. Something like the compiz/foo desktop effects, which even though
they are just eye candy, they *did* bring a lot of people to linux.

I'm wondering if there there is anyone that could produce such a video for
Fedora. Maybe the RH video team could help out in the production or something?
Just wondering if we could also have a piece of that "wow" cake.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/