First slogan ideas.

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Wed Aug 29 21:36:35 UTC 2007

Στις 29-08-2007, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 17:39 -0300, ο/η Davidson Rodrigues
Paulo έγραψε:
> 2007/8/29, Giacomo Succi <giacomo_succi at email.it>:
> > "The future of the operating systems is here. Fedora. My choice."
>
> "My choice"... I liked. Sounds good. I had an idea:

What do you think about the "current" one? "Infinity. Freedom. Voice."?
We used it here on some websites and on a poster of ours:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/StatisticsPoster

We shouldn't use words we can't prove like eg. "the future of OSs" or
long lists of words (max 3).

"Fedora: my choice." is a good one.

-d

--