Non-release specific stuff

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:54:11 UTC 2007

Hello again!

Trying to get things out before I go away for people to look over and
think about.

I think it would be cool to do some features/interviews about
non-release specific stuff. The obvious thing that jumps to my mind is
Fedora People (people.fedoraproject.org) as something that is unique to
Fedora and definitely a huge benefit to our community. Also worth
looking at could be things like Hosted and possible deployment of
Transiflex?

What form do people think these would work best in? To my mind they'd be
the perfect things to go on a news.fedoraproject.org domain as blog
posts/stories/articles whatever you want to call them. How's this coming
along? Is it something we can realistically hope for in the near future?

Best wishes,

Jon