FUDCon *PLANNING* [was Re: FUDCon Marketing?]

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 23:06:49 UTC 2007

On Dec 19, 2007 10:38 AM, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> Well, then, we should announce the summer FUDCon now, since we know it'll
> be in Boston in conjunction with the Red Hat Summit.

Which brings up another interesting point - the Summit will attract a
crowd (myself included) that is interested in both the Summit and
FUDCon.  Have the logistics/scheduling been worked out with the Summit
folks yet?  The fear that I have is that I'll have to take precious
time away from the sessions at the Summit in order to attend FUDCon?
Maybe we could do the Barcamp style thing that's occurring on Saturday
this FUDCon on Tuesday 6/17 if there's space available?

Just a thought.

-Jon