Fedora News site: Help Needed

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Dec 22 00:24:57 UTC 2007

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 05:11 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Fedora infrastructure is looking for a person to manage a new news site
>> for Fedora which is currently planned to be a drupal instance. If anyone
>> wants to volunteer to lead that effort or help coordinate with others,
>> please contact the infrastructure team.
>>
>> Rahul
>>

> I'm interested since however I would need guidance on it.  I can do a
> local install but if someone can mentor me with problems that would be
> great.

Thomas Chung used to setup and administrate drupal in fedoranews.org
before it was disbanded by him and he has now volunteered with the
infrastructure team to lead the effort which is probably the ideal thing
to have happened and you can work with him and help out on whatever
activities that are happening in there.

Rahul