[Fedora-marketing-list] Merging Fedora-Ambassadors-List and Fedora-Marketing-List

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 9 21:49:06 UTC 2007

There have been several discussions on merging Fedora-Ambassadors-List
and Fedora-Marketing-List.  Since there are two groups with two
different opinions on which list should be eliminated and which list
should be survived, I would like to propose a new Fedora Mailing List
with a new name which everyone can agree.

Based on comparing other distros mailing lists and ours and some
comments made in the past, I would like to propose
"Fedora-Advocates-List"

* http://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html
* http://en.opensuse.org/Communicate#Mailing_Lists
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate
* http://www.redhat.com/magazine/018apr06/departments/red_hat_speaks/
* http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2005-October/msg00069.html

Please tell us your feedback and opinion and FAMSco will put this on a
vote two weeks from today.

Regards.
--
Thomas Chung