[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: Red Hat's Fedora to Get Longer Support

Ama M wy_2_k at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 16:49:53 UTC 2007

Questions:

  - Who takes the final decision on the name and When??

  - Are there going to be voting? or put in another way, how will our input on this list influence the decision??

  - Have the NAMES for the been narrowed down to "Fedora" and "Fedora Linux" ?? i dont have any problem with either Fedora or Fedora Linux

  Have nu year to all

  Regards

  Amaechi Mgbeoji Fedora Ambassador, Nigeria