How’s Fedora 7 Faring?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 12 22:21:46 UTC 2007

Hi

The statistics pages have more details but the uptake is pretty good so
far. The smolt data is also pretty interesting.

http://www.press.redhat.com/2007/07/03/hows-fedora-7-faring/

"It’s been about one month since the release of Fedora 7 and we thought
it was time to give you a few updates.

We’ve had over 300,000 installations of Fedora 7 in the first month
since its release on May 31. That number is thus far pretty in-line with
expectations, given that Fedora Core 6 received close to 400,000
installations in its first month, and we expect that people will wait a
little while to upgrade their systems. Fedora keeps a statistics page
with information about the newest releases if you’d like to learn more."

Rahul