Fedora Project Sign for GITEX Demo Pod

JoergSimon simon at simline.de
Mon Jul 30 07:47:57 UTC 2007

Am Montag, 30. Juli 2007 08:44 schrieb John Babich:

> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Conduct
> I agree 100% with this paragraph.
> I also feel it is
> appropriate in this context to include the Red Hat logo to reinforce
> the connection between the Fedora Project and Red Hat, which is a
> positive association.

In this combination, a Visitor who not know the Fedora Project, will see two Logos in the same hierarchy and size - so what is the correct one? And then the Rection is "ah like OpenSuse" - and this is what we are not ... there are more point hidden in the wiki not to combine it so don't do it.
If you must have it.
You should send your Proposal to logo at fedoraproject.org.
For a short decision ask Max directly - maybe he can approve your Fedora-RedHat Logo-Combination - i would'nt combine it.

Cheers Joerg
--

Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688