Hats!

Stefan Held obi at unixkiste.org
Tue Jun 5 08:32:23 UTC 2007

Am Montag, den 04.06.2007, 13:10 -0700 schrieb Thomas Chung:

> As an Ambassador, please refer to "Do not wear a big red hat" in our
> Fedora Ambassador Conduct page[1].
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Conduct

I think this has to be discussed again. RedHat Employees can not wear
theire Fedora's and have a Fedora Shirt on?

How should we do this with Google Basecaps and Fedora Shirts?

On LinuxTag the Ubuntu Guys showed that Canonical is behind them, Suse
showed that Novell is behind them. But we are not allowed to show that
RedHat is one of the major forces behind Fedora.

Why is that?

We really can be proud about the Money we get from them. We can be proud
about the work they do, for us. We can be proud and should thank them
for the Webspace and Maintance Work they do, for us.

Why is this such a bad thing for anybody?

Maybe its time to think about this issue again. I am pretty shure no one
will become Hard Attacs if he does that.

> Regards,

Stefan

--

 Stefan Held                    VI has only 2 Modes:
 obi unixkiste org              The first one is for beeping all the time,